The Kempsey Shire Library provides a free home delivery service for residents of Kempsey and surrounds who are incapacitated or ill and unable to visit the library.
All library services are available through the home lending service.
Members of the Kempsey West Rotary Club deliver library materials on a regular basis. Kempsey Shire Library has been working in partnership with Kempsey West Rotary for 40 years.
Contact the Home Lending Coordinator at Kempsey Library on 6566 3210 to make an appointment either at the library or in your own home.
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible if you:
- are frail, aged, or have an illness or disability which confines you to your home
- are a full-time carer and are unable to visit the library in person
- have temporary ill health preventing you from getting out and about.
A full range of materials is available in a variety of formats:
- large print books
- standard print books and magazines
- a wide variety of music on CD
- DVDs and audio books on CD.
You will be asked for:
- your personal details
- your reading, listening or viewing preferences
- how often you would like to receive your deliveries
- your emergency contact details.